NuPotential is always interested in discussing any potential licensing arrangements.
- NP-mABs - Cell Reprogramming Biomarkers
part of its cell reprogramming discovery research, NuPotential has
developed several panels of monoclonal antibodies against epigenetic
and other markers of cell developmental competence. Commercial licenses
for resale are available on these antibodies.
- NP-Epidrugs - Small Molecule Epigenetic Modifiers
has developed more than two hundred novel and highly selective histone
deacetylase and sirtuin inhibitors from its PIER drug discovery
platform. The company intends to grant licenses for clinical
development of select members of this and future novel, proprietary
epidrug libraries of histone methyltransferase (HMT) inhibitors and
other epigenetic targets.
- NP-iPS - Reprogrammed iPS Cell Lines
Using its proprietary cell reprogramming platform, NuPotential
scientists have generated several human pluripotent cells lines to
compliment ongoing R&D efforts in the regenerative medicine
space. These cell lines will be made available soon.
- Validated differentiation technologies (smooth muscle, cardiac,
adipocyte, or hepatocyte specific).
- Novel therapeutic technologies reliant upon cell reprogramming.
- Novel technologies to screen/validate
- Novel technologies to screen/validate epigenetic-related type 2
Louisiana Emerging Technology Center, 340, E. Parker Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70803 • 225/615-8955
Copyright© 2012 NuPotential, Inc. All rights reserved.